Given how hard she pushes herself, we're not surprised Rachel Berry from "Glee" (played by the super talented Lea Michele) always has pitch perfect makeup on. This is a girl who doesn't seem like she's actually all that interested in make up, but realizes the advantages it offers.
As such, Berry keeps her face paint rather simple, usually wearing nothing more than neutral eyeshadow, a coat of mascara, tan cheeks, and clear gloss. Her look is one that's very appropriate for school as well as work. To learn how to get it, check out this makeup tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades