When you're looking for a glam, 'come hither' look, a metallic smoky eye is a great choice. Here's a quick guide to do it in less than 3 minutes:
Step 1 Foundation and Primer
Apply your normal foundation and primer.
Step 2 Apply Eyeliner
Add eyeliner on the top and bottom of your eye.
Step 3 Apply Blush and Lip Gloss
Add blush and a nude lip gloss.
Step 4 Prep a Wet Brush
Get a brush a wet and add a little fix for extra moisture.
Step 5 Lighter, Highlighter Eyeshadow
Apply lighter highlighter colors up top.
- Going from light to dark creates an nice gradual smoky eye.
Step 6 Bronze Eyeshadow
Here we're going for a gold metallic smoky eye, so use some shade of bronze for the second color.
Step 7 Black Eyeshadow
Match the size of your stroke with how bold you want your look to be. The broader the stroke the more bold the look will be. Follow up with a smaller, wet brush to fill in the gaps.
Step 8 Clean Up Mistakes
Correct any mistakes by blending in the makeup with your fingers.
Step 9 Review and Reapply Eyeshadow If Necessary
Add more black eyeshadow if your look isn't as bold as you wanted.
Step 10 Add Pigment
Dot sparkly pigment along the lashline and blend.
Step 11 Add Mascara
Finish by applying 2-3 coats of a thick mascara to your eyelashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades