Fairies tend to get portrayed as nymphy, blond playgirls in popular culture. They're always the good girls who love having a good time. But those are just the good fairies.
Just as there is good and evil (and good people and bad people) there are good and bad fairies. While the good ones are pretty, the bad ones, as you see in this makeup tutorial, are oh so alluring.
Check out this video to learn how to make up your face to look like a mysterious dark fairy for Halloween.
white base NYX jumbo crayon in milk
Black liner-waterline and lips NYX jumbo in black bean
purple from 120 pro palette ebay-eyes and lips
bright purple pigment at end-baddest b by kathy bslap
black gel liner for degin on side of eyes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades