While this costume makeup look seems inspired by the likes of Louis XIV, it's actually based on a funky dunky Rococo costume worn by a contestsant on "X Factor" named Prince Poppycock.
But this look works just as well if you're going as Marie Antoinette or any of her maidens. Slightly drag, this look features glittery green and yellow eyeshadow, cartoon eyebrows, and a perky red lip. Check out the video to learn how to create it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades