In this video from Fashion Face, we are shown how to do a 1920's pink film noir makeup look that was actually requested by Courtney Love and originally created by a makeup artist for the brand Illamasqua. This is an extreme look, and there are a lot of tools and makeup involved, but it creates a really cool look, and provides some great tips.
Specific brands are named in the video, but the basic makeup you need (in addition to a set of brushes are: liquid foundation, a light eyeshadow used as an eye base, a berry-pink cream blusher, pink, purple and iridescent eyeshadow, a highlighter pencil, mascara, false eyelashes, bright pink blush, pink powder, a dark wine colored lip pencil and a dark wine colored lipstick or lip gloss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades