Learn how to apply a peacock feathers eyeshadow look. You will need Covergirl True Conceal Concealer, Jesse's Girl Sparkle eyeshadow in Black, Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Gold, Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in White, Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Purple, Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Blue, Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten, Max Factor Volume Couture Waterproof Mascara in Rich Black, and Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in Ebony Black. Watch this how to video and you can create a peacock feathers eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades