It doesn't take much to make "House" hottie Oliva Wilde look gorgeous. But she really does turn things up a notch in her new movie "Tron," in which she plays fierce warrior Quorra. While Wilde may be genetically blessed, we can steal her beautiful night out smoky eyes from the movie.
Check out this video to get a step-by-step recreation of actress Olivia Wilde's makeup as Quorra in the Disney film, "TRON: Legacy." This is a relatively dramatic--yet very wearable--look that does not take much time to apply.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades