As a general rule of thumb, when you wear makeup it's not supposed to look like you're really wearing makeup, but simply like you're a more awake and youthful version of yourself. Makeup is there to flatter, not to hide.
That being said, everyday makeup looks should especially emphasize what you already have. Check out this video to learn how to create a neutral everyday look with extra lush lashes.
Too Faced shadow insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette
NARS blue bayou eyeliner stylo
Maybelline great lash Very Black mascara on top lashes
Maybelline lash stiletto waterproof on bottom lashes
Ardell whispies lashes in black
MAC warm blend mineralize skin finish
MAC dark/natural mineralize skin finish
Stila lip plumping glaze in citrus mint
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades