For most of us, putting on makeup is a real drag in the mornings. Don't get us wrong: We love looking not fatally ill when we head into the office, but when your eyes can barely stay open and it's still dark outside, applying foundation is the last thing we want to do.
But makeup doesn't have to be a chore. Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a simple and quick everyday makeup look using drugstore products. Pretty gold eyes, coral cheeks, and glossy lips equal awake and gorgeous.
This is a simple, everyday look that is appropriate for a lot of ages and abilities! Whether you''re a young girl just starting in makeup, or a more experienced artist looking for something easy, this look is great for you.
Covergirl Aqua Smoothers tinted moisturizer
Maybeline Pure Makeup
Revlon Colorstay Active
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Maybeline Dream Smooth Blush
Elf HD Powder (available on eyeslipsface.com)
Elf Studio Eye Primer and Sealer
Wet n' Wild Eye Palette in Paradise Cove
Maybeline Palete in
Wet n' Wild Gel Liner in Black
Covergirl Lashblast - Water Proof
Elf Beauty Encyclopedia - Face Edition
Elf Lip Gloss
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades