Mila Kunis rocked a makeup look that was equal parts elegant modern and Audrey Hepburn at the recent 2011 Golden Globes. The "Black Swan" stunner opted for simple yet oh-so-flattering neutral eyes, blushing rosy cheeks, and warm pink lips.
To learn how to get the dazzling look, check out this makeup tutorial.
COver FX Primer
Lancome FOundation Tinte MIracle
Urban Decay Primer in Eden
Lancome Artlier in Black
Lancome Black Coffee
Lancome primernad mascara
eve pearl glue
eve pearl 102
lancome rich cashmere
mac jelly babe
MOtives Burnt Caramel
Crown Fan brush
OCC Doefoot brush
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades