Smoky eyes are all the same, right? Wrong. While it's true that 99.9% of smoky eyes consist of some form of smoked out black, brown, silver, and sometimes purple, you can make your smoky eye interesting by adding an unexpected pop of color.
Take a look at this makeup tutorial to see how to create a matte black smoky eye with metallic red liner (it won't make you look tired, we promise).
Too Face shadow insurance
MAC grease paint stick
Sugarpill - Bulletproof and Asylum
OCC coffee glitter
Make Up For Ever loose black glitter
LA Splash waterproof splash proof sealer/basse
Urban Decay ABC Gum
Red Cherry 102 lashes
MAC 1N lipglass
Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge red lipstick
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades