Twilight, that steamy, dreamy love story between teen Bella and heartthrob vampire, Edward Cullen. This love story is based on a series of vampire novels (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn) by Stephenie Meyer. True love, handsome boy, and vampire danger = perfect teen love story. Who's your favorite Twilight character? This makeup tutorial demonstrates how to create Rosalie Hale's makeup, based on the actress Nikki Reed in the Twilight movie.
Rosalie is described as basically the most beautiful person in the world, and she knows it. Rosalie is incredibly vain, and has no shame admitting it. I mean, she got jealous because Edward liked Bella and not her. Girl's got issues.
Anyways, Inspiration for Rosalie's look sort of came from Regina George of Mean Girls. If Rosalie wasn't a vamp, she would absolutely be the most popular girl in school, and everyone would want to look like her. I also took inspiration from hollywood red carpet glam, because that is where Rose thinks she belongs.
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance
* MAC Brule all over lid
* MAC Wedge in crease
* MAC Soft Brown in outter crease/lid
* MAC Gesso as inner corner highlight
* Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion on lashline
* MAC Smolder under eyes and waterline
* Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
* Ardell Mod Lash #53
* MAC Plum Foolery Blush
* MAC Red Enriched Lip Liner all over lips
* MAC Slimshine in Urgent! on lips