This how-to video is not for church-going makeup; the makeup look demonstrated is based on the deadly sin of wrath, and is as intensely theatrical as it sounds. The cosmetic products used to create this look are MAC's Full Coverage Foundation, Select Moisture Cover Concealer, Blot Powder, & Peach Invisible Set, Bat Black Cream Color Base, Black Black Pigment, Bat Black Cream Color Base, Dark Soul, & Softwash Grey Pigments, Burnt Burgundy, & Black Black Pigments, Boot Black Liquid Liner, Bat Black Cream Color Base, Burnt Burgundy, & Black Black Pigments, Feline Kohl Power Eyeliner, Random Red Cherry Lashes, Ablaze Blush, Tantone Blush, Nightmoth Lip Pencil, Feline Kohl Power (corners), Cyber Lipstick, and Angelwing Lustreglass as well as Diorshow Mascara. Watch this video makeup application and learn how to create a makeup look inspired by the deadly sin of wrath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades