Did the world need another Lady Gaga? Apparently so. 2010 has brought us another techno-pop-starlet to love / hate: Kesha. She's become a fashion icon rather quickly, and this video will show you how you can use one of her looks yourself. Specifically, you'll learn how to create an approximation of the make-up look from the music video for "Take it Off".
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Benefit BadGal Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Trio Eyeshadow in Grey Obsession
120 Pro Palette
Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara in Black
Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades