This tutorial is about how to create a Lil' Kim inspired makeup look. The first thing to do is to get a foundation that is three to five times lighter than your own skin color. Next for the contour use a creamy dark brown for the cheeks and nose. Use NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk over your whole eye. Take a gold and cover the lid with it. Use a black to smoke it out on the outer corners. Use an ice gold color as a highlight under the eyebrows. Use a black eyebrow pencil to define the eyebrows. For the eyelashes make sure they are very dramatic. Add some pink blush for the balls of your cheeks. You can also add a mole if you want to the cheek. For the lips use neon pink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades