Lea Michele, who plays perfectionist and super-talented singer Rachel Berry on "Glee," is quite unlike her school girl outfit-loving television alter ego. In fact, on the red carpet she's a big fan of sultry, sirenish makeup looks with winged liner, red lips, and big, voluminous hair.
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create her beautiful blue eye makeup look and pale pink lips from her 2010 Emmys appearance.
FEATURED PRODUCTS: **ALL DRUGSTORE**
-Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer (Sally Beauty Supply)
-Cover Girl Brightening Eyeshadow Quad for Brown Eyes (drugstore)
-L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil liner- black (drugstore)
-Milani Blue Ice Eyeshadow (cherryculture.com)
-L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (drugstore)
-Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara (drugstore)
-Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Eyelashes in Intensifying + Revlon Precision lash glue(drugstore)
-Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance (drugstore)
-Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Golden Pink (drugstore)
-Maybelline blush in Pinch o Pink (drugstore)
-Benefit 10 bronzer/highlight (sephora.com)
-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rosedew (drugstore)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades