In this tutorial, we learn how to create a Kim Kardashian-inspired cat eye makeup look. Start by using a nude color eyeshadow on the eyes and tape to create an edge on the outer corner of the eye. After you do this, apply a white shadow underneath the eyebrows to create a highlight. Now, take a gray eyeshadow and apply it to the entire eye up until you reach the crease. Blend this out to the corner of the eye. Then, take a thick black eyeliner and apply it to the upper eye, creating a cat eye edge at the outer corner. Next, apply a thick layer of eyeliner on the bottom of the eye, then finish with black mascara on the top and bottom of the eye to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades