This is a video tutorial on how to create a Joker (Dark Knight) makeup look. To begin, scrunch your face and apply white pancake make up with a sponge or your finger. Blend layer one with a 192 brush. With a 242 brush, apply a dark soul pigment remembering that being sloppy is the key. Scrunch again and apply a layer or two of white make up. Cover the eyebrows as well and blend the make up. Smolder some eyeliner on the waterline. Now drag Russian red lipstick across your face and blend it with your finger. Now apply layer three of white makeup. Follow the video to get the rest of the instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades