Visual kei, as with all popular Japanese fashion and makeup movements, started in the Harajuku district of Japan. This particular trend is mostly practiced among musicians who favor a very ostentatious and sometimes androgynous look with heavy, monstrous makeup.
So what better makeup look to wear for Halloween? Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a Visual Kei makeup look with funky eye spikes, drawn in brows, and blue lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades