Lolita is a fashion subculture that is based on the Victorian style of dressing. Well, sort of. From there, Japanese girls who dress in the Lolita style take inpiration from Rococo dress (frills, ribbons, general girliness) and dark Gothic embellishments and mix it all up into one mish mash style.
The Lolita makeup look is also a mish mash of prettiness and punk. To learn how to create this Lolita Gothic makeup look with exaggerated doll eyes and feather lashes, check out the tutorial.
This is a look that's both emo and cute. Not for the faint of heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades