This makeup style was inspired by the Irish folklore creatures called Leprechauns, with their greens and pots of gold. Marinshe shows you this green makeup look that's perfect for Saint Patrick's Day, with a little bit of gold to top it off!
01. Coastal Scents Brushes
02. Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmery Palette
03. Bourjois Black Eyeliner Pencil
04. Catrice Lipgloss in "Gold"
05. Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 150 Buff
06. Essence Foundation Clear & Matt used as a lip base
07. No.7 Exceptional Definition Black/Brown Mascara
08. Catrice Black Eyeliner Pencil
09. Catrice Powder Blush in "Romantic Rose"
Barry M Base & Top Coast
Nail Color: Barry M nail paint in Bluebarry
Essence Blue Glitter Toper in "Glisten Up"
Music by Iona Leigh
Song "The Selkie"
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: