Dressing up as a character from the "Harry Potter" series is so appropriate for Halloween because you've got a wide selection of witches, wizards, house elves, fluffy pets, trolls, evildoers, and other miscellaneous wacky characters to choose from.
But if you're planning to dress up as a character from "Harry Potter" this Halloween, why not go for a more abstract interpretation instead? Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a "Queen of Lightning" look.
• Catrice Stay On! eyeshadow base.
• MAC Painterly PP
• NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk.
• MAC Gesso e/s
• Glam Couture Mystery e/s
• Glam Couture Blue Sky e/s
• Scandalous Bright Turqouise e/s
• ANY Black matte e/s
• Mehron Basic Palette
• MAC Transparent Teal Glitter
• MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
• MAXfactor False Lash Effect.
OCC Lip Tar - Feathered.
OCC Lip Tar - Katricia.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades