Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" series, is actually a lot like the character she embodies. Both are quite intelligent (Watson just finished her freshman year at Brown), strong, and independent, and both rely on minimal makeup to enhance their features.
In this makeup tutorial, you'll learn how to create Hermione Granger's signature nude smokey eye (think the sultriest taupes and ecrus you've ever seen). You'll also disect Granger's strong, contoured brow, which is a hot trend in Hollywood right now. This look is based on the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades