Halloween is by far the most fun holiday we have all year. When else can you dress up in crazy costumes, run around the neighborhood and be given candy for it? The key to a great Halloween costume is to make it as scary as possible, and nothing is scarier than bloody flesh wounds. This tutorial will show you how to make these scary lacerations with nothing more than things you probably already have in your kitchen and bathroom. Follow this step by step and you will be winning costume contest every single year!
You Will Need:
*syrup or honey (anything sticky and thick)
*Permanent eyelash glue
*Napkins or towels
*Makeup remover, oil or lotion (for afterwards, to remove it)
Note: Make sure you do this in your bathroom or another tiled area - stay away from carpet and wood floors!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades