Most of you probably don't even know what gyaru means. It's a Japanese transliteration of the English word "gal". If you're not sure what transliteration means, you'll have to look that one up yourself.
Gyarus have various subcategories, depending on their choice of fashion, and this makeup look focuses on the himegyaru variety of "gal" girls. It's like the Asian baby doll look with the big, wide, white eyes and the pink cheeks and soft pink lips. Try it on for size. You just might like it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades