Neutral, universally flattering colors should be the bread and butter of both your makeup collection and makeup routine. Not that we're not a fan of bright and bold hues; it's just that neutrals like taupe, ecru, and smokey grays make every gal look fantastic, no matter her skin tone or eye color.
If you want to achieve a bombshell look that's perfect for a little extra daytime drama but also looks dazzling at night, then watch this makeup tutorial. Makeup artist Kandee Johnson will use Urban Decay's new Naked palette to create a gunmetal gray smokey eye look that's super sultry. Make sure to pair this heavy eye look with a soft, nude lip to balance things out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades