"The Exorcist" is hands-down the scariest movie we've ever seen. Of course, watching it alone one evening by ourselves when we were six probably didn't help. But this old horror flick was classic, spine-tingling terror: No hokey special effects that we have today, no CG, just plain horror.
And the possessed chick? Holy crap we wouldn't want to mess with that girl. If you're a horror fiend who's looking to do some serious scaring this Halloween, check out this video to learn how to recreate the famous Exorcist girl look. Is this the scariest makeup you've seen or what?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades