Want a great look for New Year's Eve? Then follow these steps to get a dramatic, holiday look to bring on the start of a new year.
Step 1 Clean your face
Always start with a clean face, then moisturize and use a primer to prepare you skin for makeup.
Step 2 Add blush
Blush can be used to contour and bring out your cheekbones. Use a fluffy brush and make sure to really layer on the color.
Step 3 Eyes
Use a deep purple color or other darker shadow on your lower lid. Then use an even darker color, even black, in the crease.
Step 4 Highlight
Use a highlighter just under the brow bone.
Step 5 Line your eyes
Use eyeliner on top and bottom. This would be a good time to try a winged eye look.
Step 6 Brows and Lashes
Fill in your brows and add lots of mascara.
Step 7 Lip Look
Use concealer on your lips and then add back in color with a nude lip gloss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades