Unfortunately for the greater portion of gals who live in or close to cities, we aren't blessed with idyllic, wide open spaces filled with green meadows, wildflowers, and perfect clouds in a perfect white sky. Uncommercialized or used spaces are hard to find, which is why getting a taste of green scenery is so important for our well being (it's easy to feel overwhelmed by city life!).
If you can't make it out on a road trip this summer, then bring the green scenery to you by watching this tutorial by Michelle Phan. Phan teaches you how to apply a gorgeous makeup look inspired by a grassy meadow.
Phan was inspired to create the look after traveling to Denver Colorado and falling in love with the lush green grass and the beautiful endless rolling blue sky.
Makeup Forever Blue Eyeshadow (It was color 072 or 407)
Sephora Eyeliner in Flashy Ultra Green
Shu Uemura Lash Curler
Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
Clark's Botanicals Lip Tint in Alexander Rose
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades