In this video from Logan Salter, he demonstrates how to create a "golden goddess" make-up look. First he massages Lancome moisturizer into his skin. He applies Blistex lip balm to his lips and under his eyes. He uses Studio Tech foundation in a warm tone, applying it with a brush to the apples of his cheeks and over his eyes. He applies concealer to his jawline, around his mouth, and under his eyes. He applies foundation to his whole face with a sponge, then contours under his cheeks with a brush. He primes his eyelids with a cream make-up and then applies amber eye shadow in the crease and outward. He blends the eye shadow and traces around the eye with a pencil, then blends it with his fingers. He applies darker shadow on the outer corners of his eyes for a dramatic affect. He uses golden bronze shimmer dust on his cheeks, then silver shimmer dust above his cheekbones and above his brow bone He continues with dark lip liner and lipstick, and draws an extra line above his eyebrows with a pencil. This drag queen make-up demonstration will help you create a dramatic bronze goddess affect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades