"Clockwork Orange," Stanley Kubrick's oddball crime film, features several teenage characters whose intentions are...questionable, to say the least. After all, Alex DeLarge, the main character of the story, sociopathically rapes a few women in his youth, runs around with a gang, and takes drugs.
DeLarge's heavy eyeliner and signature villainous lashes are one of the most memorable images from the movie. To learn how to create four different teenage boy looks from "Clockwork Orange," including that of DeLarge, check out this makeup tutorial.
The makeup the guys wear in the movie (like most movies) is meant to look like they did it themselves, and are capable of doing so without help. It isn't too complex since most teenage boys don't really get into makeup much.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades