The original pin up girls from the '40s and '50s knew how to work the camera and were clearly drop dead gorgeous. Even when Photoshop hadn't been invented yet, and even without all the fancy studio lighting and airbrushing we have now, they were able to look like handmaids of Aphrodite.
So what better women to take inspiration from when getting ready for your wedding photos? Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a flawless, photo-ready look for wedding pictures inspired by retro beauty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades