For those of you who need a little brushing up on Greek history, Ares is the god of war. He represents bloodlust, brutality, violence, and civil order. As such, he's usually depicted as a strong, mature warrior with a shield and golden armor.
This Wearable Wednesday makeup look is inspired by the raw, brutal nature of Ares. But rather than go all out with the gore by adding lots of reds and purples, this look brings out a subtle fierceness instead with a deeply dramatic brown and black smokey eye. Though this eye look is intense, it still wouldn't look out of place at school or a formal event.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades