In order to create Fergie's look in "Meet Me Halfway" (both the eyes and the makeup), you will need the following: an eyebrow stencil, eye shadow primer, nude bone color, a frosty champagne color, a warm and neutral brown color, nude matte color, brown eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, lip liner, lipstick, and false eyelashes. If your eyebrows aren't full, then you will need to use a stencil to give them a fuller look. Next, apply your eye makeup primer. Place a little nude bone color and your eyes, new the brow. Give the eyes a dusting with a frosty champagne color. Next, add a neutral warm brown to the base of the eye. Make it warmer at the edges. Apply a nude matte color to the entire eyelid. Line your upper and lower lid with an eyeliner. Blend the eye well. Seal it with powdered shadow. Apply false eyelashes. Apply mascara. Apply concealer and foundation to your face. Dust on a naked finish. Use a cotton candy blush. Line your lips with a liner and apply lip color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades