In this tutorial, we learn how to create an everyday contoured look. First, apply a full coverage foundation to your face. Mac is recommended, using a color that is a match to your skin. Blend this on the face using a foundation brush. Next, apply a loose powder over your skin with a brush to settle the foundation onto your skin. After this, you will brush a bronzer of your choice onto the cheek bones, followed by a blush brushed onto your cheekbones. After this, you can also brush the bronzer onto the bridge of your nose as well as on the outer edges of your forehead. Change the bronzer darkness and color of the blush depending on what your skin color is and enjoy this look for an everyday flawless finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades