Can you believe that "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria used to be called ugly by her peers in high school? Those mean girls must be getting their just desserts now.
Eva Longoria is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, and the lady knows how to look good. There isn't one premiere or red carpet event she's attended without a full face of makeup, elegant hair, and a princess gown.
To learn how to get her signature smoky eyes and pale lip combo, check out this makeup video.
Top Tutor Emma Woods tells us how to recreate Eva Longoria Parker's Emmys 2010 smoky eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades