Need an outrageous and beautiful look for Halloween or attending one of Ke$ha's concerts soon? Then you'll definitely need to amp up your makeup game with lots of color and a Claire's store worth of glitter.
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to get a Ke$ha-worthy look with electric blue and royal blue smoky eyes and rhinestone and silver glitter "tears" dripping down your face.
Too Face Shadow Insurance
NYX White eyeshadow base
Make up For Ever - 106
QOB Mermaid eyeshadow trio
Make Up For Ever - 92
Urban Decay ABC Gum
NYX studio liquid liner SLL 101
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Brushes - Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush, no name fluffy brush, crownbrush.com smudger brush, Sublime angled concealer
Top lashes - Red Cherry 101
Bottom Lashes - Ardell 134 in black
For tears- DUO eyelash adhesive, NYX Disco Ball glitter
Lips - MAC Ember Glow lipglass
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades