With Disney's futuristic video game movie "Tron" arriving in theaters this December, the call for an edgy, avant garde makeup look is now stronger than ever. Take inspiration from Olivia Wilde's warrior woman look and create your own graphic eye.
Take a look at this video to learn how to apply a turquoise, brown, and yellow eye makeup look.
NYX white eyeshadow base
MAC aquadisiac, jewel blue, and golden rod eyeshadows
Make Up For Ever 160 and 161 matte brown eyeshadows
QOB Mermaid palette
MAC Girl Groove glitter liner
Make Up For Ever 6k eye khol
Creme #5 lashes
Make Up For Ever #3 metal powder
OCC tinted moisturizer
NARS South beach mulit purpose stick
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades