Make-up Geek TV shows how easy it is to create a great hippie inspired look for Halloween. This look is cheap, easy and quick to get.
* Use some primer lotion if necessary, then apply the make up to your eye brows first with an angled brush. Be sure to use a shadow without shimmer.
* Next apply your make up to the lid.
* Use Nicks Ultra pearl mania and sweep that over the base of your eyes. Next use a highlight color to blend in between the color on eyes and the eye brow.
* Optionally you can crimp and volumeize the lashes.
* Try to keep the cheeks natural, but give enough look to flesh out any pictures.
* Keep your lips pink and frosty to match the popular colors from the 60's.
* Get your hippie accessories together, like a wig and earrings, and your new look is complete.
Create this quick and easy look for your Halloween party. Your friends will think you traveled back in time.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: