When you were a little girl, dressing up as a devil lady meant painting your face red with that kit you got from the Halloween store, clipping on some horns, and giving your best snarl. But these days we think you can do the devil look in a much sexier and chicer way.
Take a look at this video to see how to apply a demoness look (great for devils, as well) that features more flattering flashes of red. A highly contoured orbital area with shimmery red eyeshadow and blood red lips tell the world what your costume is without blinding someone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades