You don't need to be a guy to dress up as a drag queen. The very, er, diva-esque look can be achieved by girls as well if you're trying to have a little fun this Halloween.
Dress up as a girl dressed up as a guy dressed up as a girl Dracula by checking out this makeup tutorial. Too-high feminine eyebrows, over the top eye makeup, and over the top lips make this look very believable.
Products used :
MAC Greasepaint stick V
MUFE E/S in 92
MUFE flash color silver
Glamour doll eyes makin' a scene
MAC E/S gesso
prestige white eyeliner
HIP cream eyeliner
MAC E/S in electeric eel
MAC E/S in sky blue
Urban Decay E/S in speed
MAC BlackFire Glimmer gloss
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades