In this tutorial, we learn how to create a double winged eyeliner look with Kim K. First, you will need to apply a medium toner color to your eye, then apply a brown to the crease and other edge. From here, use an eyeliner brush to apply liner at the lash line all the way in. Create the winged effect by dragging out the liner brush while it's damp. Apply liner on the bottom of the eye, then smear it with your finger. Use a smaller brush to create the wing from the bottom of the eye going up underneath the other. Add in some black shadow to the top of the eye, then finish the look with false lashes and mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades