Want to wear a look inspired by Disney's exotic princess Jasmine from the movie Aladdin? This how-to video goes through the steps for applying a makeup look that was inspired by her. Use these cosmetics: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Teal Pigment, used wet on lid, MAC Dark Soul Pigment in crease, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow in outer crease, MAC Fascinating Eye Pencil as browbone highlight, Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion, MAC Feline Kohl Power Pencil on waterline, and Ardell Faux Lashes in 111. Learn how to recreate this Princess Jasmine eye makeup look by watching this video makeup lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades