Sarah teaches us how to do a Dias de las Muerto look for Halloween in this tutorial. First, apply a pure white makeup to the entire face, including the lips. After this, wipe makeup off from around the eyes and draw a circle around them, including the top of the eyebrows down to the top of the cheeks. Next, apply a black flower like shape over the circles you just created. After this, apply a dark green paint to the inside of the eyes, covering everything in them. Next, apply dots at the top of the head, then make a web on the forehead. To finish this look, apply black liner coming out of the sides of the mouth, then lines across the lips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades