In this video, we learn how to create a dark gothic makeup look. First, apply a pale foundation and powder to the face to pale down your skin. After this, apply a black gel eyeliner all over the lid, flaring out the the side to make a winged shape. Then, apply on the bottom of the eye, smudging to make it darker and more obvious. Next, take a matte eyeshadow that is the same color as your skin, and brush it underneath your eyebrow to blend the black. After this, take a black sparkle shadow and apply it to the lids on the black base. Next, apply eyeliner to the bottom of the eye and smudge it out, then blend out the black on the top of the eye. Now, apply makeup to the eyebrows to make them appear more refined. To finish the look, apply mascara or false lashes, then your look is finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades