This beauty video demonstrates how to create a daily makeup face routine.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a daily makeup face routine.
* Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch (Sephora / Amazon / eBay / Review)
* Makeup Forever Concealer Palette #1 (Sephora)
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (MAC / eBay)
* Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (eBay / Amazon)
* MAC Fix+ Spray (Mac) (eBay)
* NARS Laguna Bronzer (eBay / Amazon)
* MAC Pleasantry Blush (eBay)
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Luna" or "Pearl" (MAC / eBay)
Optional Budget Items:
* NYX Concealer in a Jar (MG Store)
* Covergirl Trublend Liquid Foundation (eBay / Amazon)
* Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (eBay / Amazon)
* Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation (eBay / Amazon)
* NYX Taupe Blush (to contour) (MG Store)
* NYX Pinky Blush (MG Store)
* MAC 187 Brush
* Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course