"Edward Scissorhands" is one of those movies that is sometimes uncomfortably creepy and haunting yet impossible to look away from or to forget. Though cursed with scissors for hands, we find ourselves attracted to Edward's polite, naive demeanor and general good naturedness.
If you're planning to dress up as Edward Scissorhands for Halloween it's pretty much a given to do go all out with your makeup. So do Edward right by checking out this tutorial for recreating his famous scarfaced look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades