Want to dress up as Queen Cleopatra but don't want to look exactly like every other Queen Cleopatra this Halloween? Then take a walk on the colorful side by applying this super bright and highly geometric makeup look.
Instead of going simply with smokey eyes (with cat eye liner) and nude lips, this look features a pop of blue on the lids, neon yellow on the rest of the eye, a triangular outer eye adornment, and sexy cherry red lips.
- Red Ginger concealer palette
- Air spun translucent powder
- Blinc Phase one primer
- Sleek "circus" palette
- Bobbi Brown cream black liner
- Sallys girl glitter adhesive and blue glitter
- Milani Brow fix kit
- Benefit Boing concealer in "3"
- NYX blush in Espresso
- Mary Kay lip liner in Dusty Rose
- Rimmel lipstick in Scream
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.