Learn how to apply makeup to achieve this Celine Dion inspired drag queen look with this two part tutorial. You will need Jane Liquid Foundation in Bisque, Jane Powder Foundation in Colorless, CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow,
Love My Eyes Eye Liner in Silver, Mary Kate & Ashley Eye Shadow in Ink, Jane Eye Shadow in Clubbing, Love My Eyes Eye Liner in Black, Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, and
E.L.F. Lip Gloss in Blossum. This is a perfect tutorial for drag queens and transexuals. Watch this how to video and you will be able to create a Celine Dion inspired eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades