In this tutorial, we learn how to create a burnt burgundy contoured face and eye look. First, apply a primer to the entire eyelid as a base. Next, apply a shimmer pink eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush. Next, line the lash line with black eyeliner, and then blend a burnt burgundy eyeshadow onto the outside corner of the eyelids. Circle the brush so the colors all blend into one but will still have the darker color on the outside. Next, take the same burnt burgundy color and pant it onto the bottom of the eye, then use a black eyeliner in the bottom waterline. Next, paint a foundation to the corners and bottom of the eyes to create a contrast between your face and eyes. Now, brush powder foundation all over your face to even out your skin tone. To finish the look, apply your favorite type of mascara to both the top and bottom lashes, then apply a dark blush to your cheekbones!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades